HDMI Extender Over Fiber Maximum 20KM with USB
20KM HDMI to Fiber Extender TCP/IP Over SC Fiber cable USB 2.0 KVM Control with loop out /IR
- Brand Name: China
- Connector Type: SC/UPC
- Fiber Type: Single Mode
- Size: 125*90*25mm (LxWxH)
- Model Number: HM-HDMI-KVM
- Support resolution: 1920*1080@60HZ max
- Transmission speed: 10.2Gbps
- Fiber interface: SC
- Transmission distance: single mode 0~20km, multimode 0~500m
- USB: 2 KVM USB2.0
- Work mode: Uncompressed ,lossless
This HDMI Extender contains a single-mode fiber optic cable that extends up to 20 kilometers and a multimode fiber optic cable that extends up to 300 meters. It has 1920 x 1080 pixel video resolution, 32 kHz / 44.1 kHz, and 48 kHz audio sample rate, USB2.0 KVM remote control, keyboard, and mouse. Extend your HDMI for a fiber network with a maximum bandwidth of 155 Mbps.
1. This product can transmit HDMI video signal lossless over long distance through fiber optic cable, which will save a lot of cost compared with expensive HDMI cable. It adopts powerful HDMI extension technology, high speed transmission rate, and supports local 1-channel HDMI signal loop through output, with IR infrared KVM back transmission distance up to 20KM.
2. HDMI extender fiber is designed for network flat- panel display and screen wall display engineering, industrial automation control, medical equipment, security monitoring, multimedia teaching shows that the high quality HDMI video signal for long distance transport needs professional design HDMI signal conversion, drive, receiving and restore functionality to a signal transmission system.
1. Connect the HDMI source (such as DVD,PS3,STB ) to the “HDMIIN” of transmitter by HDMI cable.
2. Use HDMI cable to connect the transmitter HDMI OUTI to the local display for HD signal ring out display. 3. Connect the “HDMI out” of Receiver to HDTV display by HDMI cable. Connect the transmitter and the receiver by Fiber cable, distance can up to 20km. 4. Connect two pieces of 5V power supply to the transmitter and receiver, ower supply for the equipment and the LED indicator light on. When status lamp on and flicker, equipment starts normal. Connect the “IR receiver “into “IR-TX” port on transmitter, and “IR transmitter” into the “IR-RX” on receiver, and make sure the IR transmitter aim at IR Receiver of the controlled device if you need theIR control function. 5. The transmitter USB port is connected to the computer, and the receiver dual USB port is connected to the keyboard and mouse, which can realize remote control of the computer at the display end Or other equipment.