No products in the cart.
F19 is an intensive biometric print reader for access control applications, offering an unparalleled performance by using an advanced algorithm for reliability. precision and excellent matching speed. The F19 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, a high-image-quality infrared detection fingerprint sensor. The device offers flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party access control panels that support standard Wiegand signal. All the operations can be done on the TFTLCD color screen. The fingerprint image will be displayed on it. That will guide the user to put a finger on proper position and increase the recognition rate. TCP/IP and RS485 are available that the device can be used in a different network.৳ 9,500.00৳ 9,500.00
- High/Low-Temperature Alarm with Audio and Flash
- Display Resolution is 80 * 60
- UFPA SensorZK-178S is an infrared thermal imager equipped with an audio alarm.It combines surface temperature measurement and real-time thermal image detection. The traditional infrared thermometers can only measure the temperature of each accessory one by one. When compared with the conventional infrared thermometers, ZK-178S can measure the temperature of multiple accessories at once, and the potential threats will be clearly displayed on the screen.It also has a wide range of measurement and photography features that can be adapted in a variety of environments. For example, the built-in high brightness lamp can easily find a suspicious object in the dark environment.This product also adopts a new generation of the sensor module and multiple color plate mode to ensure an excellent infrared resolution and improved performance.
iClock 580 is a Time & Attendance and access control terminal with incorporated ZK fingerprint sensor and 3’5 TFT display. Easy to install, and with a modern design, it is the perfect solution for all kinds of installations. The color TFT display offers users easy menu management. iClock 580 has professional firmware functions. It can connect to Time & Attendance management software by Ethernet or USB port (optionally it can work by Wifi and GPRS), and also operate on standalone mode, downloading data by USB pendrive. For access control, it allows time zones and groups and the relay can be connected to lock or external siren.৳ 18,000.00
ZKTeco has released the uFace 602 Multi-Biometric T&A and Access Control Terminal which supports 3,000 face templates, 4,000 fingerprint templates, and 10,000 cards. It is equipped with ZKTeco latest hardware platform and algorithm, which provide clients with a brand new UI and user-friendly operating interface, bringing them a smooth user experience. With the advanced face algorithm and multi-biometric verification technology, the terminal’s security level of verification is greatly enhanced.৳ 22,500.00৳ 22,500.00
ZK8500R is a USB fingerprint scanner and card issue device that provides a simple and efficient way to register user fingerprints and card numbers with ZKTeco Software. This device can capture fingerprint image or read card serial number (ID/Mifare) directly and upload to the system by USB interface. ZK8500R would save money as it can work as ZK4500+CR10E+CR10M, and also can save time, especially when a high volume of users will be using ZKTeco systems on site.৳ 6,800.00৳ 6,800.00
• 50,000 templates (1: N) and 800,000 transaction records
• 3.5 in color TFT display
• Internal Camera supports capture and display (or storage) of the user’s image
• Standard backup battery
• Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader
• Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when the network isn’t available
• 8 user-defined function keys
• Relay contacts for access control applications
• Multi language support
• Audible and Visual indications for acceptance/rejection of valid/invalid fingers
• SDK is available for OEM customers and software developers৳ 20,000.00৳ 20,000.00
iClock 680 is a biometric fingerprint reader for time & attendance and access control applications. It adopts a brand new firmware and provides an unprecedented user experiences with stunning GUI, rock-solid stability, fast matching speed and expandability.
Users can easily manage data by networking iClock680 via RS232/485, TCP/IP. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state. iClock680 is compatible with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.
The iClock680 has access control interfaces for retrieval, Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.৳ 17,750.00৳ 17,750.00
- X7, one of innovative biometric fingerprint reader for access control applications. Offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed.
It can operate on standalone mode with the interface for third party electric lock, alarm, door sensor, exit button and doorbell.
Keypad operation is easy and convenient, such as, enrolling user, deleting user and accessing control parameter settings etc.৳ 4,000.00৳ 4,000.00
The KR Series is the main accessories line of external wiegand readers for all our access control devices. With an elegant and
robust design, they are easy to connect and install, and offer the possibility to control one door from both sides. The LED lights
indicate allowed or denied access. They have a proximity reading range of up to 10cm in the E series case and up to 5cm in the
M series case. The fact that this series is waterproof, and the operating temperatures can range from -20º to +65º, it is the ideal
solution for outdoor installation. Also they can be connected with our C3 controllers.৳ 1,250.00৳ 1,250.00
- FR1200, a fingerprint reader with RS485 communication interface works with biometric access controllers and fingerprint standalone access control, including inBIO series controllers, F8 and so on. It offers the function of capturing and transferring fingerprint samples to access control panel. With its IP65 rated rugged structure, FR1200 offers extra durability in all weather conditions including outdoor environments.৳ 5,000.00৳ 5,000.00
ZK9500, an latest optical fingerprint scanner,is developed by ZKTeco. It supports finger detection and captures fingerprint image fast,with high resolution. The product is small, easy to use fingerprint registration on the desktop. Low power consumption, it also applies to Android tablet and mobile phone. We provide SDKs for customers to develop their own applications.৳ 4,500.00৳ 4,500.00
ZKTeco has released the uFace302 Multi-Biometric T&A and Access Control Terminal which supports 3,000 face templates, 4,000 fingerprint templates and 10,000 cards. It is equipped with ZKTeco latest hardware platform and algorithm, which provide clients with a brand new UI and user-friendly operating interface, bringing them a smooth using experience. With the advanced face algorithm and multi-biometric verification technology, the terminal’s security level of verification is greatly enhanced.৳ 20,500.00৳ 20,500.00
uFace800 facial multi-biometric time & attendance and access control terminal supports up to 3,000 face templates, 4,000 fingerprint templates and 10,000 cards.
With ZKTeco latest hardware platfrom and algorithm, it offers brand new UI and user-friendly operation interface to provide smooth user experience.
With advanced face algorithm and multi-biometric verification technology, the terminal’s security level of verification is significantly enhanced.৳ 20,200.00৳ 20,200.00
The S1000 is a 4.3-inch touch screen Time Attendance Terminal with elegant design and professional surface treatment. This device is able to support Wi-Fi, 3G, and features 20000 fingerprints capacity, especially applicable for some projects’ time attendance.৳ 15,750.00৳ 15,750.00