Designed with the small and medium sized enterprises in mind, supporting up to 50 users and built using the very latest technology, Yeastar MyPBX S50 8-Port S-Series delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality, and peace of mind. The all new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow, and the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.
The Yeastar MyPBX S50 8-Port is a compact and full-features IP-PBX that comes in a 19″ 1U rack-mountable chassis. The advanced module-based S50 is capable of supporting ISDN BRI, PSTN, and GSM connectivity, providing VoIP communications for up to 50 users.
• Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution: The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
• Your Choice of Technologies and Features: With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
• Telephone System without Risk: S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
• Play Safe and Expect Reliability: With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combines with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
• Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
• Built-in call recording capability
• Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
• Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’s super easy
• Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
• No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
• Low power consumption (1.8 to 59.1 W)
|Max Concurrent Calls||25|
|Max Analog Ports||8|
|Max BRI Ports||8|
|Max Cellular Ports||4|
|Protocol||SIP (RFC3261), IAX2|
|Codec||G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC, H.263, H.263P, H.264, MPEG4|
|DTMF||In-band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO|
|Transport Protocol||UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP|
|LAN||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|WAN||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|IP Services||Static IP, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, PPPoE, QoS, Static NAT,STUN|
|Voicemail||5000 min (expandable)|
|External Storage||SD card|
|Power||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.6A max|
|Size||34 x 21 x 4.4 cm (13.4 x 8.23 x 1.73″)|
|Weight||1.48 kg (3.26 lbs)|
|Power Consumption||2.1 to 18.5 W|
|Operation Temperature||0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)|
|Humidity : Mounting||1U Rack-Mount|
• (1) S50 PBX
• (1) Ethernet Cable
• (1) Power Cord
• (2) Rack Mounting Kits
• (1) Grounding Stud and Nut
• (4) Rubber Feet
• (1) Warranty Card
• (1) Quick Start Guide
There are no reviews yet.