Designed with enterprises in mind, supporting up to 300 users and built using the very latest technology, the Yeastar S300 S-Series delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality, and peace of mind. The all new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow, and the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.
Yeastar S300 delivers enterprise-class IP telephony services with a base configuration that supports 300 users. Expandable to 500 users, S300 grows with you business and supports up to 24 analog ports, up to 24 BRI ports, up to 3 E1/T1/PRI ports, and up to 6 GSM channels.
• Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution: The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
• Your Choice of Technologies and Features: With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
• Telephone System without Risk: S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
• Play Safe and Expect Reliability: With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combines with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
• Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
• Built-in call recording capability
• Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
• Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’s super easy
• Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
• No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
• Low power consumption (1.8 to 59.1 W)
|Users||300 (up to 500)|
|Max Concurrent Calls||60 (up to 120)|
|Max Analog Ports||16 GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Max BRI Ports||1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD|
|Max Cellular Ports||Intel Iris Xe Graphics|
|Max E1/T1/J1 Ports||Intel Integrated SoC|
|VoIP Trunks||Windows 10 Home|
|Protocol||4-cell, 60 Wh Li-ion polymer battery, Up to 12 hours, 235 g Battery weight|
|Transport Protocol||65 W USB Type-C power adapter|
|Codec||G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC, H.263, H.263P, H.264, MPEG4|
|DTMF||In-band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO|
|LAN||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|WAN||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|IP Services||Static IP, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, PPPoE, QoS, Static NAT,STUN|
|Voicemail||10000 min (expandable)|
|External Storage||SD card and 2.5″ SATA HDD|
|Power||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.8A max|
|Size||44 x 25.2 x 4.4 cm (17.3 x 9.9 x 1.7″)|
|Weight||2.6 kg (5.73 lbs)|
|Power Consumption||6.2 to 59.1 W|
|Environment: Operation Temperature||0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)|
|Humidity||10 to 90% non-condensing|
|Adapter||65 W USB Type-C power adapter|
• (1) S300 PBX
• (1) Ethernet Cable
• (1) Power Cord
• (2) Rack Mounting Kits
• (1) Grounding Stud and Nut
• (4) Rubber Feet
• (1) Warranty Card
• (1) Quick Start Guide