The GWN7605 is an affordable 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point ideal for small to medium wireless network deployments with medium user density. It offers dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7605 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7605 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voiceover-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 100+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7605 is a scalable Wi-Fi solution for deployments such as retail locations, restaurants, small offices and more.
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2xGigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beamforming technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller
There are no reviews yet.